- New Harrogate High School Transition Sport Camp- September 2015
- New Whole School VMG Team building Challenge
- New Healthy Living for Life 2015
- New Key Stage 3 Health Promotion Event
- New More sporting success for Harrogate High School
- New A celebration of school for Year 13 students
- New Outstanding student performance at Strensall Army Barracks
- New Government changes threshold for Persistent Absence (PA)
- New Harrogate High School Weekly Update - week beginning 7 September 2015
- School Bus
- Thinking about Sixth Form for September 2015?
- Anyone for tennis? Multi-million pound development approved
About the Northern Star Academies Trust
Northern Star champions the learning of students, teachers and all associate staff. We are committed to providing a high quality educational and learning experience for all. Our unique partnership will work to develop strong schools, able to serve the local community, by providing high quality learning experiences and resources.
A good school with outstanding leadership (Ofsted)
Our vision is based upon the school motto of ´Learning First´...
We work together to raise the achievement of all students, thereby improving their life chances. By embedding ambition in our students we enable our young people to lead balanced lives as adults, capable of contributing to their community.
We are large enough to provide a broad and balanced education, but small enough to give individual attention and care to all our students with an emphasis on personalised learning.
To find out more about our school including our innovative curriculum and superb facilities, please browse the website or contact the school for a prospectus. Parents may also request a tour during the school day to see first-hand what we are able to offer their child.
AS/A2 results will be available in the LRC on Thursday 13 August at 8.45am - 12 noon. Please note that if you have only taken BTEC qualifications in Year 12 there will be no results available.
GCSE results will be available in the Main Hall on Thursday 20 August at 9.00am - 12 noon.
If you have recently moved into the area and would like to apply for a place for your son/daughter from September 2015, please contact Mrs Sue Wilkinson at email@example.com and she will get in contact with you to discuss the admission.
Summer Term 2015
These are our term dates, holiday periods and events for this term.