- New Harrogate High School students gain university experience
- High School students raise money for life saving equipment
- Harrogate pupils given opportunity to improve literacy and social skills through sport
- New Harrogate High School Weekly Update - week beginning 1 June 2015
- “We Will Rock You” hits a High note!
- League tables - important update
- Harrogate High proposal to form multi-academy trust
- School Bus
- Harrogate High School opens its doors
- Harrogate High students and teachers take on the challenge
- A Year in the Life...
- Harrogate High School GCSE Results 2014
- A Level Students Celebrate Top Grades
- Harrogate High smashes national average for top A Level grades
- Thinking about Sixth Form for September 2015?
- Anyone for tennis? Multi-million pound development approved
A good school with outstanding leadership (Ofsted)
Our vision is based upon the school motto of ´Learning First´...
We work together to raise the achievement of all students, thereby improving their life chances. By embedding ambition in our students we enable our young people to lead balanced lives as adults, capable of contributing to their community.
We are large enough to provide a broad and balanced education, but small enough to give individual attention and care to all our students with an emphasis on personalised learning.
To find out more about our school including our innovative curriculum and superb facilities, please browse the website or contact the school for a prospectus. Parents may also request a tour during the school day to see first-hand what we are able to offer their child.
Thinking about the sixth form?
Harrogate High School´s A Level grades are well above national averages and teaching in the sixth form is rated outstanding by Ofsted.
To find out more about the Sixth Form at Harrogate High School visit our Sixth Form section above or to arrange a visit contact Rickie Wilson, Head of Sixth Form firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be most welcome.
Healthy Living for Life- 22 and 25 June 2015
As part of our whole school initiative to develop students´ health and wellbeing we are organising two days of enrichment activities with a healthy living focus. These activities will take place on Monday 22 June and Thursday 25 June, replacing normal timetabled lessons.
Summer Term 2015
These are our term dates, holiday periods and events for this term.