- New Public Consultations
- New Harrogate High proposal to form multi-academy trust
- Exam volatility expected to cause confusion
- School Bus
- Harrogate High School opens its doors
- Harrogate High students and teachers take on the challenge
- A Year in the Life...
- Harrogate High School GCSE Results 2014
- A Level Students Celebrate Top Grades
- Harrogate High smashes national average for top A Level grades
- Thinking about Sixth Form for September 2015?
- Anyone for tennis? Multi-million pound development approved
A good school with outstanding leadership (Ofsted 2013)
Our vision is based upon the school motto of ´Learning First´...
We work together to raise the achievement of all students, thereby improving their life chances. By embedding ambition in our students we enable our young people to lead balanced lives as adults, capable of contributing to their community.
We are large enough to provide a broad and balanced education, but small enough to give individual attention and care to all our students with an emphasis on personalised learning.
To find out more about our school including our innovative curriculum and superb facilities, please browse the website or contact the school for a prospectus. Parents may also request a tour during the school day to see first-hand what we are able to offer their child.
Teaching in the Sixth Form is outstanding (Ofsted 2013)
It´s not too late to join the Sixth Form!
Harrogate High School is celebrating top A Level grades for its sixth form students that are well above national averages. Please read our news item for details.
To arrange a visit contact Rickie Wilson, Head of Sixth Form email@example.com or to find out more about the Sixth Form at Harrogate High School visit our Sixth Form section above
Autumn Term 2014
These are our term dates, holiday periods and events for this term.